O Scale Logo  EBMES O ScaleTrolley History 1948 GSMRM Logo
  Updated: January 12, 2021 
Home Visit Our Layouts Theme Days Newsletter History Media Memberships Contact Members
previous next #500, south end of EBMES Halleck St. 1948


#500, south end of EBMES Halleck St. 1948

Halleck street photos: The Long 500 was originally built by Bill Hoffman and owned by Jack Collier.

Page: 9 of 16 (56%)

 
O Scale Logo O Scale Home /  GSMRM Home GSMRM Logo
 Comments to O Scale Trainmaster © 2022 by GSMRM